Tokyo Capital Management Co., Ltd. recognizes that it is important and necessary to act decisively to eliminate and exclude relationships with anti-social forces as such action is essential for maintaining public trust in financial services providers and ensuring the appropriateness and soundness of financial service provider business operations, as well as from the standpoint of fulfilling our corporate social responsibilities. For those reasons, we declare the following basic policy against anti-social forces:
- 1.We will take action as an organization against anti-social forces.
- 2.We will cooperate with external expert organizations in taking action against anti-social forces.
- 3.We will eliminate all relationships with anti-social forces, including business transactions.
- 4.In urgent situations, we will take civil and criminal legal action against anti-social forces.
- 5.We will never engage in secret transactions with anti-social forces, nor provide any funding to anti-social forces.