About Nippon Kanzai
- Following its establishment in 1965,Nippon Kanzai built a nationwide sales network.
- In addition to building management and operation, Nippon Kanzai is also active in the PFI and real estate securitization businesses.
- Nippon Kanzai works with its Group companies to provide comprehensive real estate services.
- Building management and operation
- Condominium management
- Building lifecycle management
- Public facility management
- Due diligence
- Building consulting
- Property management
- Construction management
- Energy-saving consulting
|Company Name||NIPPON KANZAI Co., Ltd.|
|Headquarters||4th & 5th Floor, Yanagiya Building 2-1-10 Nihombashi, Chuo-ku, Tokyo 103-0027,Japan|
|Registered Office||9-16 Rokutanji-cho, Nishinomiya City, Hyogo Prefecture 662-8588,Japan|
|Establishment||October 27, 1965|
|Paid-in Capital||3,000,000,000 yen|
Three-S Co., Ltd
- Security services
- Joint venture of Nippon Kanzai and Secom Co., Ltd.
Japan Environment Solution Co., Ltd.
- Environmental engineering
- Development and sales of energy-saving systems and environmentally-conscious systems
Japan Property Solutions Co., Ltd.
- Property management
- Major property management company established through joint investment with Mitsubishi UFJ Trust and Banking Corporation and others
- Environmental business services
- Water and sewer facility operation, maintenance, and management, sewage processing facility operation, maintenance, and management, and other services Specialized environmental services
NS Corporation Co., Ltd.
- Event and creative production, building and real estate management
- Joint venture of Nippon Kanzai and Shiseido Company, Limited
NKJ Holdings Co., Ltd.
- Condominium and building comprehensive management
- Management association operational support, accounting, building facility maintenance and management
Okinawa Nippon Kanzai Co., Ltd.
- Total building management, security services, property management
Strong Business Foundations Established in Every Region of Japan
|Headquarters||Nihonbashi, Chuo-ku, Tokyo|
|Registered Office||Nishinomiya City, Hyogo Prefecture|
|Hokkaido and Tohoku Regions||Hokkaido Branch, Tohoku Branch|
|Kanto Region||Tamachi Service Office, Yokohama Branch, Kawasaki Service Office, Ibaraki Service Office, Saitama Service Office|
|Tokai and Hokuriku Regions||Chubu Head Office, Okazaki Branch, Hamamatsu Service Office, Fukui Service Office|
|Kinki Region||Osaka Head Office, Kobe Branch, Shiga Service Office, Kyoto Service Office, Kyoto Uzumasa Service Office, Sanda Service Office, Himeji Service Office|
|Chugoku and Shikoku Regions||Chugoku Shikoku Branch, Okayama Service Office, Mizushima Service Office, Takamatsu Service Office|
|Kyushu Region||Kyushu Head Office, Saga Service Office, Kumamoto Service Office, Kagoshima Service Office, Amami Service Office, Okinawa Service Office|