Miyazaki Station Front Area Development Project—A Regional City Revitalization Project
- A redevelopment project for the area in front of Miyazaki Station, which had long been idle.
- A fund to scheme was used to raise funds from local businesses and foundations.
- A multi-use facility was developed with retail, restaurant, service, financial institution, government agency, convention hall, office, and hotel space.
Building funds with local developers and proprietary companies in regional cities
- Acquisition of multiple rental apartments developed by local developers in regional cities with funds by our company
- Accurate analysis of tenant needs and target demographics for each location through cooperation with locally-knowledgeable developers to maintain a high operating rate
- Conclusion of a rent-guaranteed master lease and management contract with local developer subsidiaries to realize stable income.
M&A utilizing a fund scheme
- Engaged in an M&A assuming entry of staff from a company that owns real estate throughout Japan.
- Nippon Kanzai received staff and the real estate was liquefied utilizing SPC.
- After increasing asset value, it was sold utilizing a national network and profits were able to be distributed to investors.
Increased value via conversion
- With the completion of a rental contract for a movie theater in a commercial building in front of a terminal train station, a plan for increasing value via conversion was investigated.
- Systematically conducted construction changing the use of multiple floors in cooperation between our engineering team and Nippon Kanzai.
- Multiple restaurant tenants appropriate for the location were attracted and rent income was able to be greatly increased.